How many pounds per week is a safe amount to lose

10 pound weight loss challenge

Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Same day; Different perception

I've been thinking a lot about gratitude and there are so many things I have to be grateful for.

1) My book that will come out of this process.
2) The fact that I know what to do.
3) The fact that I have the courage to do something about my weight.
4) The fact that once the weight is gone it won't come back because I understand all of these things.
5) I have a healthy body! My blood pressure is low, I don't have high cholesterol. I am blessed!

What do you have to be grateful for?

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I like your new perception about your weight loss endeavor. Your post has inspired me to change my perception as well. I'm also wanting to write a book about my weight loss trials and tribulations.

    ReplyDelete