How many pounds per week is a safe amount to lose

10 pound weight loss challenge

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

In my window seat

So Im on my way back to Thailand......This trip has been very rewarding for me. Primarily I am aware that emotional issues cause me to eat. However this time I couldn't eat when I was stressed and sad. I actually felt nauseous and could not eat myself to comfort myself. Not filling myself with food really let me deal with what I was feeling. Through this trip I've learned something about myself and relationships in general.

1. People either love you or they don't. No sense trying to convince them that you are worthy because if they love you it isn't necessary and if they dont your trying to show them won't work.

2. It is sometimes better to love the person that loves you back, even if you don't love them they same amount they love you. You definately shouldn't waste your time on the person that doesn't love you. Love yourself enough to let them go. Love them enough to allow them to love whom they were going to love anyway. Be friend enough to let them. Through the letting go you honor yourself. You set the price of your worth.

Sorry to get so much into relationships you guys but at the bottom of our overeating are trends. I am trying to see what those trends are for me and reset the trigger points. I haven't weighed myself this week but I am certain the weight has gone down. I will weigh myself after my period goes off.

I hope this day finds you loved...That's the single thing that everyone deserves and I am sure most at least hope for.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!!! I came to your post because I needed motivation. I definitely got it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete