How many pounds per week is a safe amount to lose

10 pound weight loss challenge

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Creative Workout!

OK so I really did not want to go to the gym after a long day at work. But I had promised myself 4 workouts this week and as of yesterday I had only done 1. So I got creative, REALLY CREATIVE!

I walked from the office home - about 1 mile. But I walked really, really fast and jogged as I crossed the streets.

Then once I got to the hotel I walked up the stairs to my apartment. I actually walked a little past my apartment floor. A total of 18 floors.

When I got back to the apartment I was drenched in sweat. Total time for workout- 40 minutes. Only 5 minutes shy of my 45 minute goal. My legs are still sore from all those stairs.

Sometimes you have to get a little creative in your weight loss journey.

Cheer's to creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment