How many pounds per week is a safe amount to lose

10 pound weight loss challenge

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Challenge Day 2

Feeling pretty good. I have worked out every day since last Thursday. I'm really trying to push that scale this week. Yesterday I went to the Sizzler with a co-worker. I tried going to the site before I went to figure out what I was going to eat and did ok:] Here are my cals for the day.

BF
1 pc bread- 70
1 fried egg- 90
1 tsp butter 102
1 tsp jam
coffee 180
1/8 pineapple 29

Snack
1 cup pineapple 78

Lunch
1 hamburger (only beef, tomato, lettuce, onion)- 507 (happy I said no to mayo and cheese)
french fries 286
1 mini snicker 80 (the old me would have ordered a dessert- small changes)

Dinner
3 cabbage rolls (2 tbsp rice and 0.5 oz pork ea) 300
1/3 potato 92

Total cals 1954

Workout- Before dinner I turned on some reggae and did aerobics for 30 minutes (really pushed myself) then did a 5 minute abs and cool down.

1 comment:

  1. You're smart to have looked online before you went to the restaurant. Even the name "Sizzler" makes me salivate...to go there without a plan could be quite tricky!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete