How many pounds per week is a safe amount to lose

10 pound weight loss challenge

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Exercise DVD Haul!!!

Ok I plan on going on amazon today and buying 5 exercise dvd's to do at home. Sometimes I just don't feel like going to the park or to the gym. Any ideas on some exercise tapes. Here is what I am looking for:

1) Difficulty- OK guys I really want to sweat here. I want some really fast movements, choreography etc that keeps my heart rate up and keeps me sweating. I really like to dance so either that or aerobics.

2) Good Music

3) Not too cheesy.

I was thinking about the Crunch: Fat Burning Blast DVD but am looking for others.

Send me your ideas.

1 comment:

  1. 30 Day Shred is a MUST if you do not have it or Trouble Zones by Jullian Michaels,

    ReplyDelete