How many pounds per week is a safe amount to lose

10 pound weight loss challenge

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What is on your IPOD

Need workout music people

Send me your playlists.....I'm downloading on amazon now and can't think of anything upbeat to download to my mp3

So Far I've got

Nina Simone- Feeling Good 2:57 (Warmup)
Janet Jackson- I Get Lonely 5:17
Jay-Z- Empire State of Mind 4:37
Jay-Z- Run This Town 4:34
Jay-Z- 99 Problems 3:54
Kelly Clarkson- Since You've Been Gone 3:09
The Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling 3:49
The Black Eyed Peas-- Boom Boom Pow 4:11
Monica- Love all over me- 3:50 (Cool Down)
Rageem Devaughn- Believe 5:12(Cool Down)

Approximately 42 minutes.. I'm pushing for another 15 minutes. Help???



Mandy

3 comments:

  1. If you can stomach Britney Spears (which generally I only can when running), "Womanizer" is really catchy...

    "Hot and Cold" (Katy Perry) or "Shake It" (I forget who the artist is) are also good.

    "Please Don't Stop The Music" or "SOS" by Rihanna. "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston...

    Hope this helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How Low" - Ludacris
    "I get it in" - Omarion
    "Buttons" & "Beep" by The Pussycat Dolls, "Ching-a-Ling" Missy Elliot
    "I Get Crazy" Nicki Minaj

    - Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I wish I had my ipod with me so I could look at my playlist, lol. I have some old school hip hop stuff on there that has added a fun kick to the workouts lately.

    I gave you another award on my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete