How many pounds per week is a safe amount to lose

10 pound weight loss challenge

Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Still Logging. Still Blogging

Waiting for my period. Still bloated. Pre-men worries. But pushing through. Sometimes it feels harder than others. I feel like " I JUST WANT TO BE THERE ALREADY". I'm looking forward to seeing what life is like for me when I don't have to worry about this weight anymore. What will be on my mind? What sort of projects will come to the forefront of my mind when the thought of weight loss isn't there? Just keeping it real. It's not always a journey where I'm clicking my heels and enjoying every moment. It's not that I want to eat something or that I feel like I'm withholding from myself you know. I just feel like I want to move on to the next level. For now I'm keeping my head down and pushing forward. That is what separates those from finishing from those that don't. We all start off excited and enjoying the process. It's what I do in this moment that matters. What's important is that I don't quit. That I keep pushing. That I keep leaning forward when someone else would lean back.

Here's to leaning forward!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment